|
楼主 |
发表于 2009-7-16 09:42:50
|
显示全部楼层
引用第406楼topspeed于2009-07-15 10:18发表的 :
090715
Do you have any openings? Do you have any openings. 你们需要人手吗?
这句话通常用来求职,如果你需要一个工作,去咨询聘方有无空缺,通常会用到这句话:Do you have any openings? opening是open的动名词形式,意思是空白、缺位。
Scene 1
A:Excuse me, sir. I heard that you're looking for an interpreter. Do you have any openings?
打扰一下,听说您这正在招聘一名翻译,请问还有空缺吗?
B:Do you have any similar experience?
你以前有过类似的经验吗?
A:I'm afraid I don't have any experience, but I majored in English when I was in college.
恐怕我没有什么经验,但我上大学时主修英文。
Scene 2
A:Do you have any openings?
你们有缺人吗?
B:What would you like to do?
你希望做什么?
A:I wish I could be a movie star. I mean, I'd like to do something which is related to film making.
我希望成为电影明星。或者做一些与电影有关的工作。
B:First you have to learn the ropes.
首先,你得做一些杂活。
Scene 3
A:Do you have any openings?
你们需要人手吗?
B:We need a driver/lawyer/doctor.
是的,我们需要一名司机/律师/医生。 |
|